Monday, December 04, 2006

Look at me now...

Ahhh, it is upon us. Or at least upon us student bloggers. Yes, finals is what I'm referring to - and when it rains, it pours. As you can tell, the blog is going to be taking a back seat for the next week or so as I devote my prescious time to studying and papers. But in order to not leaving you hanging too much, I've compiled a mini mix of songs I've been diggin' the hell out of lately. So sit back, grab some sweet songs, and check out some of the other fine blogs on my sidebar during my hiatus. Enjoy, and happy holidays:

Oh, all of these come with the highest possible recommendation peoples. Get downloading.

-mp3- Matt & Kim - Lightspeed (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
-mp3- Destroyer - Rubies
-mp3- The Russian Futurists - Precious Metals
-mp3- Cat Power - Lived In Bars
-mp3- Horse Feathers - Dustbowl
-mp3- Charlotte Gainsbourg - The Operation
-mp3- The Knife - We Share Our Mother's Health (Ratatat Remix)

...mmm, egg nog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Charlie said...

Good luck on your finals, dudes. Was wondering what happened to you guys. I forgot about that whole college thing.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Jacob said...

rubies is a good song, and album for that matter.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm digging this horse feathers stuff, I had never heard of them before

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home