Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tokyo Police Club

I am always on the lookout for a good band. I found one a couple of days ago. They go by the name Tokyo Police Club (even though I am pretty sure that: a) they are not from Japan. b) they are not police officers and c) it's not really a club.) I found them through Ted Leo's web log (or blog for all you hippies) because apparently they played a show with 'em. Their music is quite upbeat and usually about robots, the future, or robots from the future. They recently released an EP entitled A Lesson In Crime. Some of the songs are actually very good. So listen up. I know what I am talking about. I write blogs for christ's sake!

-mp3- Tokyo Police Club - Cheer It On
-mp3- Tokyo Police Club - Citizens of Tomorrow

Check out tour dates 'n such on their Myspace
Buy their stuff at Insound

Oh, and they are from Newmarket, Canada. So a little more insight into the mind of a canuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home