Sunday, August 06, 2006

Come Back August 20th


Welcome to Renaissance Men Don't Surf. We are a mp3/movie blog that will be starting on August 20th.

Why not now, you say? Well, because the two contributers: myself(Peter) and Joe are far away from eachother currently. However, on the date of August 20th we will be reunited at the location in the picture.

See, we are going to be sophomores at Point Loma Nazarene University and spent the whole summer in our respective states of Colorado and Washington. But once we regroup in San Diego it will be all fun and games in the blog world. That is if I can get Joe to stop surfing to make some posts. We'll see.

Anyways, sorry for all that ramble. This will be the only post until the 20th, and from then on we will hopefully have continuous posting!

But for now I'll leave you with a little preview of what is to come:

Michael Leviton is just a man with a ukulele, who according to his myspace, sounds like "loneliness, misery, and longing." For me this is a spot-on description as he sings this song.

When I was little I would have never thought I would
ever hate summer. But combine 40hr work weeks with a boring town and summer becomes the worst. Go ahead all you summer debbie-downers, sing along with Michael Leviton and I:

-mp3- Michael Leviton - Summer's The Worst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home